IF they convict Trump.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keystone XL, the pipeline Biden nixed, was was never online. We're working with the same volume of oil, coming in via the same transportation infrastructure, as we were a month or a year ago.

Why will prices suddenly spike, and why will shipping suddenly become more hazardous, if we're doing what we've always done?

I didn't know that. But the impact of it not going was it could of been a bargaining chip with the Saudi's and what we get from them and the price we get from them.
And the job loss. We didn't need that right now, did we?

What's with the billions of $ Biden just sent to Central America. What's that about?

I didn't know that. But the impact of it not going was it could of been a bargaining chip with the Saudi's and what we get from them and the price we get from them.
And the job loss. We didn't need that right now, did we?

What's with the billions of $ Biden just sent to Central America. What's that about?

Executive orders can always be rescinded, so Keystone XL could always be restarted. And to be honest, we just don't buy that much oil from the Saudi's any more.

I dunno what the billions headed to Central America is about, my guess it's to stanch the flow of immigrants headed north. Cheaper to buy food and medical care in Guatemala than an American detention center I reckon- plus you don't have to pay for infrastructure, utilities, and staff.

But if reducing immigration is no longer a priority, I guess we won't be needing that wall.

There wasn't much of a wall to begin with. I think 500 miles in 4 years. That's 125 miles a year, only about 10 miles a month. Maybe the billions of dollars is to secure oil purchases. I know Trump didn't want to fund foreign abortions, but Biden wants to fund them. Maybe some of the money will go to that.
And what's the 100 days thing Biden wants the illegals to wait to come in? Anybody?
Money? 100 days? And sending troops to Syria again...is that oil related? I'm not a liberal, and can't second guess what Biden is up to. And I know EO's can be rescinded, but they can do alot of damage in the (at least) four years America would have to wait. Not sure this country will last four years.

My motto is “I like Presidents that don’t incite insurrections.”

I like a President that don't require insurrections. A president that wants to MAKE America Great Again. Not a puppet that just want to extort more money out of other countries or get richer accepting more special Chinese interest money.

First it was Keystone, then it was foreign aid. Then, in 135 words, we managed to cram in the border wall, abortion, asylum seekers, Syria, and secret oil compacts. It seems like we're moving the goalposts. It seems like we're throwing everything imaginable at the wall, hoping something sticks.

Seems like the only thing we're doing is second-guessing what Biden is up to.

My motto is “I like Presidents that don’t incite insurrections.”

...but it was an insurrection against an oppressive, tyrannical government in 1775 which gives you the right to express that opinion. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Last edited:
...but it was an insurrection against an oppressive, tyrannical government that started in 1775 which gives you the right to express that opinion. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
The circumstances that lead to the revolutionary war were juuuuuuuuuuuust a tad different than the circumstances that lead a sore loser man-baby to incite a deadly riot at the capitol. 😂🤣

Maxine Waters: Trump Will ‘Take over Legislatures, Little Towns and Cities’ If Not Convicted for Insurrection

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) warned on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart” that former President Donald Trump would attempt “to take over legislatures, little towns and cities.”

Therefore, she said he must be convicted in his impeachment trial to “take away his power.”

Waters said, “I do believe he sent all of these domestic terrorists to the Capitol to take over the Capitol, and that includes not only the Proud Boys but the Oath Keepers, the QAnon, and white supremacists. These people have been aligned with him. One of the things I hope that will be looked at as we take this impeachment to the Senate is the fact that in his campaign for re-election, he was paying the very organizers of the insurrection that took place. The names are right there. The amount of money that he paid to them, it is shown in the last report. More of it is going to show up in the next report that they have to do.”

She continued, “I think it is very clear. We cannot afford to allow this president to leave here without being impeached and, you know, absolutely convicted. We cannot allow him to leave and have all of the resources of the taxpayers to have not only money to hire staff, but to hire security, and money to organize with, because he will continue. He now knows, he has a population, he’s going to expand that. He will be attempting to take over legislatures, little towns and cities and he doesn’t give a darn about the Constitution and so our democracy is at stake. We must convict him, and we must take away his power.”

Maxine Waters: Trump Will 'Take over Legislatures, Little Towns and Cities' If Not Convicted for Insurrection

Feed their families how? By purchasing food? With money? Kansas is still asking visitors to self-quarantine for fourteen days, and I reckon there's some schools in the state still doing remote learning.

I'm willing to pay a little more at the pump to keep American oilmen working, and keep cheap foreign oil from flooding our domestic market. I like the idea of keeping our American dollars in American's pockets, instead of sending them to fund socialized medicine and subsidized businesses north of the border.

Don't you?
you also have a Democrat Govenor. . . That is the reason you are still in lockdown. Don't worry Biden is in office now so your state should start opening up now any time now.

We are going from $10 a barrel moving thru the pipeline to $30 traveling thru railway s. That is going to be passed on to the consumer.
Right now crude is about $55 per bbl. The pipeline that Biteme cancelled was never constructed. The reason that obumer never allowed the Keystone pipeline to be built was a favor to his buddy Warren Buffet, who owned the railroads. With Bidens plans the price of oil will skyrocket which means that EVERYTHING will go up in price.

Right now crude is about $55 per bbl. The pipeline that Biteme cancelled was never constructed. The reason that obumer never allowed the Keystone pipeline to be built was a favor to his buddy Warren Buffet, who owned the railroads. With Bidens plans the price of oil will skyrocket which means that EVERYTHING will go up in price.
And if you tack on the tax for miles driven even more if passed

Latest posts

Back