IF they convict Trump.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
If they go ahead and convict president Trump to prevent him runing again in 2024 they will need the votes of many REPUBLICAN senators. If they do vote to impeach then everyone will know that the republican party will have totally betrayed its center right voters.

just more total BS >>> the DNC is still delusional that they can permanently damage Trump's image thru this kind of BS ...

they are WORRIED TO DEATH about the Trump Family - an Arab Spring would need a "leader" - even if he/she wouldn't be able to say or do squat >> opposition is opposition - with these recent EOs Biden is losing even the middle ground ....

Don't know why they're so fixated on Trump, their guy "won". Ha. That's what I tell Biden supporters.
Well they can't impeach him because he's not in office anymore, but they'll be blaming every single thing on Trump for the next few years. This unity thing is not possible, because the dems idea of unity is assimilation.
Personally, I would like a Biden supporter to really realize the extent of his first days in office EO's and their impact on our country. The consequences will not be a utopian society that they imagine.
So the revenge thing on anyone that thinks differently than them....I don't know if they realize that that could really backfire.

Do you mean money? They really need to let people get back to work so they can feed their families. Notice the states that are shut down are blue states.
Printing more (fiat) money and calling it relief will be biting everyone in the butt very soon.
If you are one that is getting the money, I'd suggest you spend it on food, since those prices are getting ready to go crazy when the gas prices go crazy, because of Keystone getting shut down.

Feed their families how? By purchasing food? With money? Kansas is still asking visitors to self-quarantine for fourteen days, and I reckon there's some schools in the state still doing remote learning.

I'm willing to pay a little more at the pump to keep American oilmen working, and keep cheap foreign oil from flooding our domestic market. I like the idea of keeping our American dollars in American's pockets, instead of sending them to fund socialized medicine and subsidized businesses north of the border.

Don't you?

Oh absolutely. Just saying, if they give people stimulus money, they should buy food. Prices are going to go up. Would prefer businesses would be "allowed" to open up so people can work and feed their families. What Biden did with the Keystone pipeline is a shame.

Feed their families how? By purchasing food? With money? Kansas is still asking visitors to self-quarantine for fourteen days, and I reckon there's some schools in the state still doing remote learning.

I'm willing to pay a little more at the pump to keep American oilmen working, and keep cheap foreign oil from flooding our domestic market. I like the idea of keeping our American dollars in American's pockets, instead of sending them to fund socialized medicine and subsidized businesses north of the border.

Don't you?

I agree about paying more to keep Americans working. I do not agree to pay more for the Democrat's Green Deal, which can only be financially viable when the cost of fossil fuel is driven dramatically up. Can't find it here or cheaply import from Canada, then the Middle East will drive the cost up and fund more radical groups.

I agree about paying more to keep Americans working. I do not agree to pay more for the Democrat's Green Deal, which can only be financially viable when the cost of fossil fuel is driven dramatically up. Can't find it here or cheaply import from Canada, then the Middle East will drive the cost up and fund more radical groups.

But if the middle east drives up costs...that'd make the Green Deal financially viable, right?

It just seems like not all that long ago we were touting the benefits of energy independence...now we're back to outsourcing our energy from third-party producers. Did I miss something?

No. You didn't miss anything. I suspect shutting down the pipeline makes Biden look good to the greenies, meanwhile, we pay through the nose from third party producers.
Our politicians don't pay for gas. We pay for their gas.
With the pipeline shut down they will just go back to shipping crude by truck and rail, the way it was done for years. Theres no reason for us to be getting any oil from "third party producers", which I guess you mean foreign?

698.jpg

Rail and truck truck shipping will suddenly become hazardous and more regulation will be imposed, thus again driving up the cost. The liberals want the 'Green New Deal" and to get it, they have to drive up the cost of all fossil fuels. Solar, Wind Wave turbines are not cost effective against fracking, coal or domestic oil at CURRENT prices. Move the goal post and when gasoline reaches more than $7.00 a gallon, the Green Energy starts to look viable.

Latest posts

Back