If A Crisis Occurs While At Work

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope been a member here for years brother

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Heya , i know this thread is a year old but.... always try to prep a small get home bag with supplies in it to aid you to get home safely to your family... and of course, don't forget about the EDC System :D

Heya , i know this thread is a year old but.... Try to prep an get home bag and put it in under your office table.... so in case SHTF, u can get back home safely to your family .. alright bud? :D

Happy Prepping :D and be safe

Same here. Actually two.

One, is my actual GHB/BOB.

The other, is what I call the "Life" bag. At one point, 3 women lived in the household. This bag has things like:
OTC meds (for headaches, sickness, menstrual, you name it)
Tweezers, grooming stuff, emergency makeup essentials
Spare socks, stockings (in case they got a run), spare slippers (for when high heels hurt)
First aid stuff, even things like Orajel, Visine, etc.
Small hairbrush, travel sized hairspray, hair ties, bobby pins, etc.
Spare contacts, eye fluid, and these dial glasses (for any prescription)
Even some jerky and other long lasting snack items
All kinds of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Just, any time we were out, and the gals (or us guys) needed something, and didn't have it handy, eventually, it made its way into the "Life" bag. Now, rarely any time that what we need isn't in that bag in some way, shape or form.

Walmart, as seen on TV section. About $20. They really do work. Only downside is the weird effect at the outer edges of your vision, but in a pinch, they will work, and for any prescription. You wouldn't want to use them all day, but if something happened to my glasses, and I needed to drive home safely, these are better than nothing.

In each "lens", they really have a few thin lenses, that move from turning the dials, that change the prescription of the lens in each eye. Pretty cool.

I will have to look for those kind of glasses. I wear contacts, but if I did happen to loose one or if had to pip an eye out while dark, I could still safely drive home. When its light I can cyclops all day long, but my vision is too bad to drive at night without both eyes in.

too bad they don't ship to Fin...
Really? I thought amazon was worldwide now. I'm amazed at the Chinese. I buy LED lights directly from a Chinese company now. They package and ship them to me in about 4 days to my door, using DHL. That's incredible service.

have to check 'em again,but all those I did,it was no shipping to Finland.

have to check 'em again,but all those I did,it was no shipping to Finland.

Any WalMarts in Finland? That's actually where I got mine....

nope,but I will not give up..not yet,think it has to do with some regulations in my country..and we have many ;)

Latest posts

Back