Ice Age Now

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like the way you think already. I think manmade global warming is a lie myself. You just get started and I for one will be in this conversation.

That volcano that blew up a while back over Europe dumped more carbon emissions on our atmosphere than the last 150 yrs. We are "pinching pennies" for pointless gains. IM done! Love my gas guzzling very large 9 passenger Sport Utility WAGON!

The only reason people talk about global warming is because politicians bring it up as a way to make themselves look compassionate in an attempt to get more votes. "Global Warming" is nothing more than a political catch phrase. the only thing "warm" is the bullshit spewed out by the politicians.
Clydesdale I could have not said it better my self.

The only reason people talk about global warming is because politicians bring it up as a way to make themselves look compassionate in an attempt to get more votes. "Global Warming" is nothing more than a political catch phrase. the only thing "warm" is the bullshit spewed out by the politicians.

Couldn't have said it better myslef.

I think manmade global warming is one of the top 10 biggest lies ever told to us.
Anyone that has done any research of thier own knows that they have changed the numbers more than once just by refiguring how to compensate the numbers.
If scientists release 1 number on a chart as fact, then the next year the numbers on the chart for previous years are different then how much trust can you put in the numbers not only the first time, but the second as well. In this age and they didnt think noone would compare the results every year.

Latest posts

Back