I want to go for a hunt

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSTA57

Reaction score
Hey all.

Well as the title states I want to go for a hunt. I'm hoping that someone will be kind enough to offer up there piece of land to let myself and my fiancé have a hunt.

I have done a bit of hunting over the years. But was mainly chasing the pigs with the dog and using a knife to put them out of there misery.

My fiancé has never hunted before and wants to learn just incase. Plus I need someone to retrieve the animals for my. Lol.

We definitely don't mind travelling.

Also I have not purchased my land yet and won't be for a few months. So when that is all sorted then you will be welcome to hunt on our block thank you

I, personally do not have land BUT have close friends that do.

What arms do you have to take along?

Pigs, nope. Foxes, rabbits and at time Kangaroos, yep. Prob cant take your dogs as this farm has working dogs. I take my Staffie but he is used to the others (plus family)

If your happy with that, plus some spectacular views, fresh flowing river and beautiful, mountain country side. Shoot me your details in a PM and we can talk some more.

I'm in rural SA - deer, 'roo & rabbits galore. Long way from your home though.

I'm in rural SA - deer, 'roo & rabbits galore. Long way from your home though.

SA is a bit far. BUT it doesn't mean it's not doable in the future. As we like to travel around. And we would like to meet more preppers as it is still a foreign concept in Australia still.

Plus you have the animals. We like to shoot the animals

Heaps of game reserves near Bathurst and down past Wollongong, quick Google search will show you locations. Weekend costs start around the $300 mark. There are more places for Bow hunting then rifle as government restrictions on rifles is pretty strict.

Latest posts

Back