I need a team

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do-or-die13

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm do-or-die13 and I'm pretty new to prepping. I plan on being a moving target versus locking myself in my house. Unfortunately, my family and friends think I'm crazy and none of them are on board with me to prep. Not to mention, none of them are in the position to run if things go bad. As much as it hurts, I will have to leave my family behind once they realize I was right. I don't have the finances to prep for them so I'm going to have to be a solo survivalist.

So, I am looking to start a survival retreat because no matter what happens, increased numbers on your team will keep you alive. Prepping is a lonely lifestyle and because we're so secretive, it's hard to find others to collaborate with that one can trust. So, I'm throwing it out there that if anyone feels the same way I do, let me know and we can talk privately about the best strategy to ensure our survival. Who knows, with enough people, we could start an uprising if we are organized enough.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from someone.

Hello,
I'm do-or-die13 and I'm pretty new to prepping. I plan on being a moving target versus locking myself in my house. Unfortunately, my family and friends think I'm crazy and none of them are on board with me to prep. Not to mention, none of them are in the position to run if things go bad. As much as it hurts, I will have to leave my family behind once they realize I was right. I don't have the finances to prep for them so I'm going to have to be a solo survivalist.

So, I am looking to start a survival retreat because no matter what happens, increased numbers on your team will keep you alive. Prepping is a lonely lifestyle and because we're so secretive, it's hard to find others to collaborate with that one can trust. So, I'm throwing it out there that if anyone feels the same way I do, let me know and we can talk privately about the best strategy to ensure our survival. Who knows, with enough people, we could start an uprising if we are organized enough.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from someone.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

You have come to the right place to find others to help! we have very knowledgeable members who are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome do or die! Glad to see another Ohio member! It sucks to have to decide to leave family behind, but we are in the same boat with some of ours that are not in the physical or financial position to make it. I hope that you are finding what you are looking for here on the site!

I welcome you, do-or-die13..... I am working on similar things in this area.

Those who are not on board are going to be on their own. Those who are financially strapped will have to make due. I don't plan on leaving them behind, but they will have to work on everything that the rest of us do. There will be plenty in a survivalist camp to keep everyone busy. Just because they're broke, don't count them out. Some of the poorest people I know have some of the deepest rooted skills to offer.

12/21/12? Not so much. I thought the same thing about Y2K. Some things are just blown out of proportion. TO each his own, I guess. I intend to try my best to prepare for any and everything that I can. If 12/21/12 is really the end, I doubt there's much we can do about it anyways.

Latest posts

Back