I like this concept!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravery

Reaction score
Now if they would just place some camo netting, fox/spider holes, with overlapping fields of fire, mortar and machine gun support, and hardened underground bunkers...

Honestly... I love this concept. I am really thinking hard about building an Aquaponics system.

http://kck.st/ZbtMAM

Watch the video!

Ok... yeah it's idealist and all... and I know those people working on the project will end up breakin' out the ganja and smokin out. Then in the morning they will be like "Dude, weren't we supposed to be doing something." Then they will all head out to the Awful House ... I mean the Waffle House.

Ok... yeah it's idealist and all... and I know those people working on the project will end up breakin' out the ganja and smokin out. Then in the morning they will be like "Dude, weren't we supposed to be doing something." Then they will all head out to the Awful House ... I mean the Waffle House.

Latest posts

Back