I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega

Reaction score
I am a prior Marine Combat Engineer, like everyone, I am concerned with what is going on with our country. Water Gate cant stand up to what just went down with the AP, yet the wrong people are being fired for it. In England there was a time when Nobles were never wrong and hardly held accountable, it seems the elite upper of our nation believe they are above the law and the constitution is a large obstacle to be removed, not a large foundation to build on. One can't simply speak their minds anymore with out becoming an enemy to the state; moreover the sheep-ple seem happy to continue watching brain numbing reality shows ignoring what is really going on. Our media and politicians believe being politically correct is more important than to face issues such as immigration, inner city education/culture, drug trade, real national security, over seas foreign policy and aid, well fair ect. It seems the media tells people when to be offended and try to convince the population that it is a big deal. Sometimes it is, most times I am sure we all go, " really, of all the things going on, I have to here this on the news for the next week?" A magician will often have you watch one hand doing something interesting while the other is doing the trick. I feel we are getting this at the national scale, if not global. My remedy for all of this is, "性交 em" "This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."- quote by Rorschach. I will prepare for the worst and hope for the best, I will remain good and not act on evil's behalf. None the less, I feel too many people seeing the second shoe dropping and its only a matter of time.

Yeh...omega you really made it hard to find the words to say welcome here....but, all I know is, welcome here brother and I can't wait to see your posts. These are some great people here and you have already met two of the finest. But ...I'm Bill... nice to meet you.
PS when a subject comes up that well covered as yours was, its hard to reply. And excellent quote
Pleased to have you sir and thank you for your service

Yeh...omega you really made it hard to find the words to say welcome here....but, all I know is, welcome here brother and I can't wait to see your posts. These are some great people here and you have already met two of the finest. But ...I'm Bill... nice to meet you.
PS when a subject comes up that well covered as yours was, its hard to reply. And excellent quote
Pleased to have you sir and thank you for your service

Well said Bill.

10-4 dude, good quote.............. now about ( for the South to rise again )We will let you know , keep that battle flag out of site for now.

I am a prior Marine Combat Engineer, like everyone, I am concerned with what is going on with our country. Water Gate cant stand up to what just went down with the AP, yet the wrong people are being fired for it. In England there was a time when Nobles were never wrong and hardly held accountable, it seems the elite upper of our nation believe they are above the law and the constitution is a large obstacle to be removed, not a large foundation to build on. One can't simply speak their minds anymore with out becoming an enemy to the state; moreover the sheep-ple seem happy to continue watching brain numbing reality shows ignoring what is really going on. Our media and politicians believe being politically correct is more important than to face issues such as immigration, inner city education/culture, drug trade, real national security, over seas foreign policy and aid, well fair ect. It seems the media tells people when to be offended and try to convince the population that it is a big deal. Sometimes it is, most times I am sure we all go, " really, of all the things going on, I have to here this on the news for the next week?" A magician will often have you watch one hand doing something interesting while the other is doing the trick. I feel we are getting this at the national scale, if not global. My remedy for all of this is, "性交 em" "This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."- quote by Rorschach. I will prepare for the worst and hope for the best, I will remain good and not act on evil's behalf. None the less, I feel too many people seeing the second shoe dropping and its only a matter of time.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back