I Am Screwed

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have raised both Hampshire's and Bluebutts. It all depend on how they are raised on how their response is to humans in their area. If they are used to human contact. fI one just feeds and waters over the fence you will have problems.
I've had some Hampshires years ago too. In my dads case they used to turn their hogs loose to graze so they had little contact with people.
I like the idea of trading beef for pork.

I've had some Hampshires years ago too. In my dads case they used to turn their hogs loose to graze so they had little contact with people.
I like the idea of trading beef for pork.

You have other options you should take advantage of if things go totally down the tubes. Such as that couple you and your wife like. Why not (when everything has fallen apart, or close to it) bring them out to the ranch to live and help with all the chores? Plus, there is no way you can defend the place by yourself. Just an idea to consider, if your kids are planning on coming.

You have other options you should take advantage of if things go totally down the tubes. Such as that couple you and your wife like. Why not (when everything has fallen apart, or close to it) bring them out to the ranch to live and help with all the chores? Plus, there is no way you can defend the place by yourself. Just an idea to consider, if your kids are planning on coming.
Our kids live 425 miles away. I doubt that they'd be able to make it down here in a total SHTF. The wife and I have talked about giving the ranch to that young couple we like. His grandfather used to own this place at one time and had to sell to pay his medical bills. This place was always very special to the family. The young man's dad owns a large ranch near here but he wants to go on his own. I'm going to let him graze some of his cattle on our place this summer. His dads open range borders our property.

i was thinking about going and buying a roast chicken for tea then i thought bugger it ill grab a chook from the pen and kill that and cook that for tea and at the same time keeping my killing skill going since its been 30 years since ive killed anything to eat and 性交 me dead if im lying i cound not bring myself to kill one of my girls cause i felt bad that for so long they have given me fresh eggs just about every day and now i was going to eat one of them so i could not kill one. I am so screwed.
Not sure if it helps but a quick death is better than getting old and maybe getting taken by a predator.

Latest posts

Back