I am Prepared, are You?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think will cause The End of the World as we Know it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweekit

Reaction score
Don't consider yourself a prepper until you have:
Knowledge
Survival Skills
Physical and mental Fitness
Multiple FIREARMS
Thousands of Rounds of Ammo
Bartering Items
Years of Food and Water
ABILITY TO START A NEW COMMUNITY/CIVILIZATION
A STRONG RELIGION

I'm not an expert on the English language, but, the word prepping implies the continuing act of doing something. I think its an adjective??? So for this I consider myself a prepper. I am in the act of preparing. Once you have done all you can, then you can call yourself prepared, but why stop!! I see prepping as a non stop preparation that has no 'end'. I see your list, and I see many things that are missing, ie, shelter, re supply to name a few.

Anyway, I'm new to this, and by no means an expert. That's what I like about this site, so many different ideas one can include in their plans - I'd never thought of bartering items, so thanks, another thing I learnt and can use in my prepping.

Welcome to the forum. You will find it knowledgeable,and a great learning site. Look forward to picking your brain with your ideas.

Jay

Don't consider yourself a prepper until you have:
Knowledge
Survival Skills
Physical and mental Fitness
Multiple FIREARMS
Thousands of Rounds of Ammo
Bartering Items
Years of Food and Water
ABILITY TO START A NEW COMMUNITY/CIVILIZATION
A STRONG RELIGION

So, What do you consider yourself?
I consider myself a "prepper,"

Dances along. Thank you Wiredog for putting that blessed song in my head.
I am sitting here wearing the DR.Pepper
shirt my kid gave me for my B-Day. I can just see David Naughton in full camo with his BOB on his back dancing through a burned out ruin of a town with a chorus line of starving dregs behind while he is singing this. HA
Man am I sick.

I don't think anyone is going to be prepared as much as he or she would like to be whenever the time comes. . . no matter how long they have prepped, there is always something more.

Latest posts

Back