I am a Major Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Prepper

Reaction score
Early childhood provided me with several hurricane's, house fires, beatings, flooding, sunburns, broken toes, and other incidence of childhood, that taught me that I don't like being, hungry, cold, wet, in pain, thirsty, and in the dark.... when I don't have to be.
Now, I'm a major prepper, and always gathering gear, learning tips, tricks, and other skills, and basically working hard to protect and provide for my family, come what may.
Howdy.

Welcome Major!
I too went through alot of b.s. as a kid, however no major disasters......yet.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Early childhood provided me with several hurricane's, house fires, beatings, flooding, sunburns, broken toes, and other incidence of childhood, that taught me that I don't like being, hungry, cold, wet, in pain, thirsty, and in the dark.... when I don't have to be.
Now, I'm a major prepper, and always gathering gear, learning tips, tricks, and other skills, and basically working hard to protect and provide for my family, come what may.
Howdy.

Hello an welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums! We appreciate your joining this community, and we look forward to your posts.
I too have an aversion to being, hungry, cold, wet, and in pain.
I have lived through many earthquake, but thankfully never a hurricane or tornado!

Latest posts

Back