Hypothetical Scenario

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enigmatic

Reaction score
Whatever apocalyptic situation you are preparing for has come and past. The proverbial "Clean Slate". What now? Share your vision of the first day of the rest of your life and how you think the world will be any "different" this time around....

Attachments

• Sunset.gif
    Sunset.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Whatever apocalyptic situation you are preparing for has come and past. The proverbial "Clean Slate". What now? Share your vision of the first day of the rest of your life and how you think the world will be any "different" this time around....
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome!! This isn't exactly the place for this discussion however... lol

I'm not so sure there'd be a first day in most scenarios. I think it would take a few days to really be clear what is happening in most cases.

That said though, I think the "first day" is going to be when the food riots start. When people realize that things aren't going to get better, so law goes out the window, and folks rise en-masse to loot stores. Then, it will largely depend on where I am. Hopefully, I've seen the signs, called in to work, and I'm home already. (because my work is about 50 miles from home). Avoiding the bridges, it'd be about 70 miles. Though my GHB helps me be prepared for it, it isn't something I'd look forward to us doing (my wife also works near me).

If home, I can stay relatively untouched by it for the most part at first. (and may do a little looting myself, if I can do so safely...mostly for medical drugs and fuel). We'd hunker down, try to contact friends (or hope they are on their way, or already here if they saw the same signs), and have assigned armed watches for the fences. We'd definitely confine the horses to the rear pasture where they wouldn't be seen. The big change would be losing power (at least assuming this happened before we get that prep in place). Would suck, but still doable.

Latest posts

Back