Hurricane patricia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
it's 5:10 here, and I'm curious to see how people fared in this storm. It went from an average storm to a 200 mph cat 5 almost overnight. To give a perspective, that's an EF 4 tornado that's a hundred miles wide. I hope Texas doesn't drown from its aftermath.

the worst of it havnt hit here yet.but yet.im prepared for it the best i can.and now it's the waiting game to see how things go between now and monday....

P.S. i just thought.how many pepole are heading north,or where ever.and as for those that are staying put.how many of them are prepared for that..

Last edited:
the worst of it havnt hit here yet.but yet.im prepared for it the best i can.and now it's the waiting game to see how things go between now and monday....

P.S. i just thought.how many pepole are heading north,or where ever.and as for those that are staying put.how many of them are prepared for that..
Our internet provider was down most of the day in the whole state yesterday. I was thinking about you though Jim. Hope those predictions of up to 20" didn't materialize. I remember in spring you talking about your garden being waterlogged, so I'm guessing it's at least that again.

i guess the servers were down for the internet provider to be down..we need lots and lots of rain for the ground to get that wet.it started a slow and steady rain,as of late afternoon.in which it's still coming down.and thats good.on account,it's giving the ground plenty of time.to soak up what it can..

i guess the servers were down for the internet provider to be down..we need lots and lots of rain for the ground to get that wet.it started a slow and steady rain,as of late afternoon.in which it's still coming down.and thats good.on account,it's giving the ground plenty of time.to soak up what it can..
I'm glad you're not pulling out the canoe! Looks like you're in one of the few places in Texas not drowning right now.

nope,we sure enough aint drowning.but then again.im not going out into that rain untill i gotta..

Latest posts

Back