Hurricane Delta

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Spaghetti Model:

o7WGWaO.png

OK, yup, YAH. Yet Another Hurricane.

I wonder, after they run out of the greek alphabet, how do they name the hurricanes after that? Just use numbers? With how things are going, I suspect there may not be an end to the hurricane season for 2020! Sort of like the Groundhog Day movie version for hurricanes.

yup this makes 4 to hit Louisiana this year and that state gets hit every year,,,,,,,I would not live in any of the Gulf States to many storms batter that area every year,,,,,

now I don't believe in Global Warming but if it is true and these storms keep getting bigger and more frequent people will be moving away from the coast,,,no one can afford to rebuild every year

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...ter-laura-have-no-chance-against-delta/827769Temporary tarp roofs after Laura 'have no chance' against Delta

Homes across southwestern Louisiana still bear blue tarps over damaged roofs after Laura, prompting residents who stayed during the Category 4 hurricane to pack up and evacuate from structurally compromised homes.
"The tarps have no chance in this storm, especially closer to the coast," AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Alan Reppert said. "Winds of over hurricane force will easily take the tarps, even if they are attached well."

Reppert adds that even if the hurricane should track closer to south-central Louisiana, Delta would still bring strong enough winds to the southeastern parts of the state to render the tarp ineffective.

Winds here were only 40-50 with gust at 75mph. And a little over 8 inches of rain today. We had a wind gust so strong it blew my truck bed cover off while I was at work. I went out for a break and it was laying in front on my truck. No dents in the hood of my truck either. I just it it underneath till the winds died down. Need to get more bolts and nuts to totally attach again.

Winds here were only 40-50 with gust at 75mph. And a little over 8 inches of rain today. We had a wind gust so strong it blew my truck bed cover off while I was at work. I went out for a break and it was laying in front on my truck. No dents in the hood of my truck either. I just it it underneath till the winds died down. Need to get more bolts and nuts to totally attach again.

How did Clara Belle taking the storm?

Latest posts

Back