How's It Going?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do my wife and i get started with prepping?

• any thoughts?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • where can we get flak vests for cheap?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my wife and i are kinda new to prepping but are very interested in it. we want to prepare for anything that might happen.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns please do not hesitate to send me a message either in private or public!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome vdub junkie!

where to start.......

me personally, id start with bug-out-bags (BOB).
there is a thread under "equipment" i think page 2 called: Creating a Bug-Out-Bag that may intrest you.
start with food/water, then add to it. most people, as well as myself, will suggest you make one for every member of the house (remember kids can only carry so much weight).
also think about defence: guns, knives etc. that will keep your family safe and/or help you build shelter/hunt.
if you need anything, feel free to ask, members here are always glad to help!

my wife and i are kinda new to prepping but are very interested in it. we want to prepare for anything that might happen.
I would also look into food with a lengthy shelf life. Also don't forget the water! I know we have threads on it. In fact Costco now sells it. I swear Costco should pay me for advertising for as much as I mention them on here.

You could start with Ready.Gov website. Then intergrate that with info from this site. Our Government is the biggest Prepper.
I will give you a good starting point. Make a plan, build a kit has a lot of info.
This is a very good website with lots of helpful people. That's thanks to the Mod's. It's also very civil, which makes it very nice. I've only been here a short time and know I've found a home.
Don't be afraid to share you knowledge.
Welcome

You could start with Ready.Gov website. Then intergrate that with info from this site. Our Government is the biggest Prepper.
I will give you a good starting point. Make a plan, build a kit has a lot of info.
This is a very good website with lots of helpful people. That's thanks to the Mod's. It's also very civil, which makes it very nice. I've only been here a short time and know I've found a home.
Don't be afraid to share you knowledge.
Welcome
Thanks for the .gov link!

Latest posts

Back