Hows everyone doing, tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson39

Reaction score
My name is Sam and I'm from sunny (well mostly) Tampa FL. I have watched many episodes and have often thought about, "What if?". Well it seems to me that the world has been going to hell lately, so if for one reason or another we all need to take care of business and be ready, I plan to be able to at the very least help my loved ones and fellow man make it through what ever may happen. I am very new to the the prepping game from a personal standpoint so I am totally excited to meet fellow Preppers and be taught a thing or two. So by all means please share what ever help, info, and criticism you may, it only helps to learn as much as you can. I am personally beginning to prep for natural disasters. My first point of action will be to find a thread on this forum where I can share the Go, or Bug out bag I have currently put together (on paper) looking for anything i have missed or should be adding and what i can do differently. Happy trails everyone!

Hi Sam welcome to the forum , if the folksd who are currently on don't have a reply to your question ,then we will have a cousin or uncle who knows just what you need welcome to our family.

Thanks Bubba! I had already posted it in Prepping 101 so the admin will probably move it (sorry admins!). But anyhow, thank you very much

Welcome Sampson. A fellow Tampa bay prepper here just across the bay from ya. You will find all kinds of info on here and the best part is you will find a GREAT bunch of people to share and learn from.

I was ben glad to hav u wit us. U was cud ### wat u need to no. sum 1 here was ben glad to hep u. Welcum from sout La. I was not be 2 far to u. Mos here no dat I was not tak to good. We was go to scol to et our lonch. All bullsh*t aside, welcome to the forum. There are folks here from all walks of life that are willing to help all we can. Just ask and someone will either have the answer or be able to lead you to where you can find it.

Welcome!
Several of us are "lifers" when it comes to being Preppers! I always get a grin on my face when a newby "crosses over" to the prepping side....means one more family has a fighting chance wtshtf!! So, welcome to the forum!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

My name is Sam and I'm from sunny (well mostly) Tampa FL. I have watched many episodes and have often thought about, "What if?". Well it seems to me that the world has been going to hell lately, so if for one reason or another we all need to take care of business and be ready, I plan to be able to at the very least help my loved ones and fellow man make it through what ever may happen. I am very new to the the prepping game from a personal standpoint so I am totally excited to meet fellow Preppers and be taught a thing or two. So by all means please share what ever help, info, and criticism you may, it only helps to learn as much as you can. I am personally beginning to prep for natural disasters. My first point of action will be to find a thread on this forum where I can share the Go, or Bug out bag I have currently put together (on paper) looking for anything i have missed or should be adding and what i can do differently. Happy trails everyone!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back