Howdy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preppingbubba

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I just found this forum and wanted to say howdy.

I've been prepping a few years now, but no where near "ready". Just recently (past few months) came out of my shell and started talking about it and man am I glad I did. There are so many of us and most of us are great to talk to :)

Looking forward to being part of this community and learning from and sharing with all of you.

Bubba

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hey y'all!

I just found this forum and wanted to say howdy.

I've been prepping a few years now, but no where near "ready". Just recently (past few months) came out of my shell and started talking about it and man am I glad I did. There are so many of us and most of us are great to talk to :)

Looking forward to being part of this community and learning from and sharing with all of you.

Bubba
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back