Howdy from the Sunshine Coast, Australia!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacticalMonkey

Reaction score
Just a little bit about myself..... Well I really did grow up in the outback of the NT South of Darwin. So living off the land was just apart of growing up. Unfortunately Those Days are pretty much gone and I turned to Prepping a few years ago, after I left the Australian defence force.

My Wife " Minister for war and finance " and I have been located near Brisbane, Australia for a few years now and realised that I needed to setup a survival kit as the storm season is quite something as we learned last year with ex cyclone oswald.
It was a good feeling going off the grid for a week as the power was out and we could sit back, relax and enjoy ourselves, rather than being stuck up the creek.

Until Then..

Welcome TacticalMonkey, you'll find lots of stuff here. I'm guessing most Americans are celebrating the fact that their government is paying some Bills.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Just a little bit about myself..... Well I really did grow up in the outback of the NT South of Darwin. So living off the land was just apart of growing up. Unfortunately Those Days are pretty much gone and I turned to Prepping a few years ago, after I left the Australian defence force.

My Wife " Minister for war and finance " and I have been located near Brisbane, Australia for a few years now and realised that I needed to setup a survival kit as the storm season is quite something as we learned last year with ex cyclone oswald.
It was a good feeling going off the grid for a week as the power was out and we could sit back, relax and enjoy ourselves, rather than being stuck up the creek.

Until Then..
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome TacticalMonkey, you'll find lots of stuff here. I'm guessing most Americans are celebrating the fact that their government is paying some Bills.
Hey buddy hows things going, its starting to get abit wet here now since we caught up. I think we're in for a good season this year.

There is nothing like a Darwin 'build up', interspersed with cyclonic lows and rains. The sweat trickling down your back and crack as soon as you walk 20m (60').

Hehe, Howdy, and just for the fact, America was always going to pay it's "Bills", the media made it sound like we were going to default which was a lie. What America has actually done is raised it's credit card limit to spend more money.

Hehe, Howdy, and just for the fact, America was always going to pay it's "Bills", the media made it sound like we were going to default which was a lie. What America has actually done is raised it's credit card limit to spend more money.
Why doesnt that surprise me? :rolleyes:

Welcome TacticalMonkey, I hope you find a lot of good stuff here, if you cant find it just ask. :)

Welcome dont be afraid to ask questions and if someone doesnt have the answer im sure someone can help find the answer

Latest posts

Back