How to explain what can happen with cashless society

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google and amazon know what you want before you do....
I'd post a darn link, but I'm about done jumping thru hoops to do so.

The cart records what you place in the cart as you shop, when you walk out the door, the cart charges your account. No cash

This is a brick and mortar app, not an online cart.

On your phone hold yer finger on the screen till you get this then paste link.
Screenshot_20200714-161924_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-161924_Chrome.jpg

I'd post a darn link, but I'm about done jumping thru hoops to do so.

The cart records what you place in the cart as you shop, when you walk out the door, the cart charges your account. No cash

This is a brick and mortar app, not an online cart.
no cash then the stuff is free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sign me up

I just cannot get my mind around posting a link being difficult. Are you using an AT&T phone?

He's using a HP Folio laptop with Windows 10. Maybe he's using a touchscreen on the laptop instead of a mouse? He still should have mouse buttons on the keyboard.

My wife has a touchscreen laptop, I'll borrow it and see if that is the problem.

There was a a big and beautiful world out there. Most people are decent and just want to live their lives and raise their families just like we do. That being said you should use common sense when traveling wether abroad on at home.
maybe so but there are to many a-holes out there to take chances with,,,,hell we have them right here at home

I don’t know about silvers effectiveness against Covid but at least the coins would actually have some value....

Watched YT video where they used pennies instead of shot or slug for a 12 gauge. It actually did work and as noted, was cheaper than buying shot. Bottom line, cheaper to shoot coins. LOL

There was a a big and beautiful world out there. Most people are decent and just want to live their lives and raise their families just like we do. That being said you should use common sense when traveling wether abroad on at home.
common sense tells me to not go abroad

Latest posts

Back