How to build food rotation storage

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to take pictures of what my hubs built for us. It's 5 inches deep, 73 inches tall and 48 inches wide. There are vertical tracks for the cans and the front of it is made with peg board so I can utilize the space with pots, pans, and other hangable cookware.

I should add that it holds regular sized cans and not the #10. I don't use them so I don't store them.

Our food storage have been stored on mechanic shelves and rotated as needed. I keep cans (and other products) in flats with their experation date labeled on the flat. It may not be the easiest way on rotation, since you have to take down flats and (normally) put the newest on bottom and stack the others on top. What can I say, they were free. 7ft tall and 3 foot deep

great idea! I saw something like this before but it was more of a thin shelf on wheels that could fit in the space between most fridges and walls

i made some shelfs in my laundry room.(BUT) some of the caned and dry foods are hard to get to when it comes to the other foods.so i bought some 1x6's and 1x2's to build some new ones to replace the ole ones.pluse the new ones will be some where around 6 feet tall..they'll be L shaped.one side will be 33 inchs long while the other side will be 27 inchs..

yeah nice self.our problem with that idea is,we have a oven on one side and a walk way on other side

Latest posts

Back