how far is your bug out house or bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
650 Miles. About 11 hours and 2 tanks of gas in my truck. Give or take 2-3 weeks if I have to chuck it on foot with a wagon full of supplies; longer if I have to avoid humanity.

"Cabin", with basement bunker. Been prepping there with family for 10 years. Although major food prep is just now commencing... Wish I would have started sooner...

first place is 10 miles to gather supplies main bug out is 200 miles with small cache along the way
I have a concreat underground house style bunker from the 70's

thats a good idea i should place cache of food and supplies down stream so if i have to i can use the paddle boat i could survive much longer on it

Never really thought about getting another bug out location. Ought to though. I live in a big city. Probably a good place for me though would be my grandparents place. 10 acres away from city. Plenty of game.

yea my property backs up to a national forest so with my 48 acres and the thousands of acres in national forest ill have tons of game

We plan to stay here on the farm. We do have a few other options if need be, but it's going to take dynamite to move my ### off of my place.

Be careful taking the river, it can leave you open to be picked off with a rifle. Also, know what lies ahead of you; dams whether small or large, portage areas where the water is too shallow, strong eddies. Stay the hell away from a barge, it'll suck you under.

Latest posts

Back