how far is your bug out house or bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my place is 12 miles half days treck full day to avoid everything... and clayton i avoid telling any one also spoke to my gf about it once almost became single

Haha I'm from the west coast there are no hilly Billy's around here but luckily I live on a farm so I don't plan on bugging out but now I have a plan if I have to. And yeh you will most likely lose alot of me with any shotgun have you shot a .17 it's smaller then a .22 but faster and has more power I have one the ammo isn't to cheap since it's a new caliber but it does get the job done

I'm a cheap hillbilly, I grow my own meat and intend to do so after shtf, ain't wasting any of it. Won't waste bullets either, learned how to take deer without a rifle at a young age. Not with a bow either. It's illegal as sin, but if your family is hungry, you do what you have to do.

It aint by chance the show me way to take deer lol

Check out this video on YouTube:it's my first video please watch like subscribe to me please

one sugestion for your bag great vid to start bud and my only sugestion is you bag its self once you add all your gear and your running in a bug out is it going to hold up to the stress of wieght and movement I am not knocking your choice I just prefeer a waist strap with the sholder straps and a little sturdier bag like a good hunting bag

I'm not going to put it out on an open forum. As I said, it is very illegal and not humane in any sense of the word. It was done during the Depression as well as in the UK for hunting on the King's lands. Message me if you really want to know.

Yeh I figured ha it does have a waist strap and thanks for watching it :) and it was when I first started prepping I was kinda new to it I should've bought a new one when I had the money but my birthday is 2 days after the Super Bowl I plan on buying a ghillie suit and a new bug out pack thanks for the advice

i can do both (hunt and fish) and jokes on her when i leave her ### behind for making fun of me

Yeah, you got to have a strong enough rope and tie really good knots. The old steel hooks are the best if you can get them not rusted out. Like I said, it ain't pretty and you need to have a strong stomach.

I'm not going to put it out on an open forum. As I said, it is very illegal and not humane in any sense of the word. It was done during the Depression as well as in the UK for hunting on the King's lands. Message me if you really want to know.
Yeh but you gotta think of it this way as long as it's a quick death and it's not suffering then it lived a happy life making you survive another day

Running trotlines and limb lines are good for fishing while you need to do other things.

Latest posts

Back