how far is your bug out house or bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gloves are very important. Good quality leather ones to protect your hands when dealing with rope, rocks, glass, underbrush, etc...

What's the draw on your bow?
What stance do your parents have on prepping?

Thanks for watching and It's 60lb test. And my parents idk I haven't talked about it with them I kinda do it private I just don't want them to think I'm crazy

And they know about the hand gun... right? Yes, I am a mom and I am going all maternal for a short moment.

Okay, now I feel better. Thanks for replying.

For food, you might try ramen. You can eat those dry if needs be and a fair amount of calories. If you go canned, try for the raviolis and things like that, that you can eat cold and will give you a good calorie intake. Luna and Clif bars from Walmart would be alright.

Ha thanks for the tip :) and thankyou for concerning yeh I have knives and bows but guns are in the safe. And yeh I didn't think of ramen I mean you could cook it or eat it cold and it's pretty cheap

and see thats something I did not think of a basic BB gun would be a great food gathering weapon in times of need to be quiet

Ha yeh that's more for looks my airsoft gun looks identically to a real gun it can really scare someone they won't know the difference but you will be risking alot doing that

Rat traps are good for catching food too. Secure them to a tree limb or trunk, bait with something yummy and wait for a squirrel.

Or a pellot gun they are a 1000 fps and airsoft averages at 300-400 fps and yeh a rat trap is good or You can follow K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) its on man vs wild

They do, but you need the big victor rat traps for squirrels or they run off with them.

LOL, Clayton, you're talking at a hillbilly. We did this shit waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before Bear Grylls. Hell, started catching squirrels like this before he was potty trained.

I am a simple and easy kinda guy and I tend to go overboard like 12g slug for rabbit simple and easy to stop the rabbit but loose alot of meat lol i need to down size my meat lose

LOL, Clayton, you're talking at a hillbilly. We did this shit waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before Bear Grylls. Hell, started catching squirrels like this before he was potty trained.

yep I remember grandpa telling me how he would get introuble by grate grandpa for taken the traps out of the house lol

I'm a cheap hillbilly, I grow my own meat and intend to do so after shtf, ain't wasting any of it. Won't waste bullets either, learned how to take deer without a rifle at a young age. Not with a bow either. It's illegal as sin, but if your family is hungry, you do what you have to do.

Latest posts

Back