Homemade MRE's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I ran across this site that I thought would be helpful. www.trailcooking.com Hoping this link works cause I am typing it out on this tablet dohicky, if not just type the link in and you should get it. She prepares a lot of ready made dehydrated foods that can be taken when on hikes. Looks like she dehydrated her own, but for you guys who buy the big cans of freeze dried, you can use those to. I have been dehydrating for a few years now and do some things that just need to add water but this gives me more ideas on what to throw together. For the ones who have gardens this is a great way to preserve it. When you go to work just grab a bag of whatever you want and eat instead of having to buy or getting your lunch eaten by someone else in the communal fridge. ;) I think we already have a thread about mre's but couldn't find it or I would have just added this to it.

The link works..only did a small amount of roaming,of that site.and it looks like a good one..

Latest posts

Back