Homemade and Herbal Remedies Recipe Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CDS Chlorine Dioxide (Also known as MMS)
It is day 2 now of consistent use of a skin friendly CDS solution and the fungus is starting to disappear
Chlorine Dioxide is such an effective fungicide, the gaseous form is used to get rid of black mold in A/C ducts.
Quercetin

Quercetin is a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It has anti flammatory properties and protects and fights cancer and diseases in the body. Users on this board are recommending we use it to clean the body of the effects of the vaccines. Can be found anywhere online.
Quercetin is also a zinc inophore like hydroxychloroquine and quinine, but without the side effects.

My son in law has gone from being a fit healthy road worker to an old weak man since taking the vaccines. He drops off to sleep all the time and is unable to do anything physical for more than a few minutes. My daughter has finally agreed it could be the vaccine and agreed to try some natural cures. Which ones would you recommend the most that will be available in Australia?

Most antivax doctors are recommending Nattokinase as one of the best ways. He needs to get those spike proteins out of his body before they kill him. Below is a routine known to help after the clotshot.

1685097522330.png

Though I can not present any evidence , suspect the chemical radiated from cedar wood slows down the aging process . We all know it puts out something that repels certain insects , thus the cedar chests . I live in a house with untreated and unsealed cedar board walls and ceiling . I have had one doctor after checking me out , tell me prepare to live to be very old . Other medical professionals after running tests have told me they are getting the readings they would expect from a teenager . I am 73 .

Last edited:
Whether it was bull crap or not " but figure it was mostly crap " , watched a documentary where people have lived in giant hollow trees and in one case the inhabitant lived for hundreds of years . I don't recall what tree species the guy lived in that didn't age much .

Whether it was bull crap or not " but figure it was mostly crap " , watched a documentary where people have lived in giant hollow trees and in one case the inhabitant lived for hundreds of years . I don't recall what tree species the guy lived in that didn't age much .
I found the documentary that I was referring to . I was wrong on the age of the old guy . He was reputably 110 years old and then he made the mistake of taking a bride . Fifteen years of that crap and the old gent died at 125 years old .

Yeah, we have a cypress right in the center of BOL1 that is 56 1/2 feet in circumference with a hollow big enough to live in. It had knees over 6 feet high, but they are all rotted now. Instead of spreading out at the base like most cypresses in the water (and this on is in the water half the year), the trunk is nearly cylindrical to height of about 20 feet.
The opening to the hollow is fairly narrow and a stream of cool air flows out of the opening.

Latest posts

Back