Home made wepons

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclingjames

Reaction score
I just want to start by saying these are only for use when shtf, if you use these then you are responsible for the outcome and not me!
1) Bat + nails. it's in most good zombie films.
2) Smashed glass, to put under windows.
3) Water gun, petrol and a lighter. need i say more?
4) Car battery, wires and a pole to attach the wires to. make sure it has an insulated handle!
5) Knife, duck take and a pole or stick. do i really need to enplane?
6) Boiling water, bleach and sugar. this is not a pretty one as it well melt flesh and the sugar makes it stick to the person!
7) Battery powered fan and knifes taped to blades.
8) Deodorant and a lighter. use tape to attach the lighter for 1 handed use.
9) Gloves and nails. warm hands and knuckle dusters in one.
10) Flammable liquid, glass bottle and a rag.
11)Wood and fire. probably the most basic.
12) Heated pan.. used to smack people in the face with.
13) Sock and a bar of soap.
14) News paper. when folded correctly it can be hard enough to brake bones with!
15) Hot melted wax or plastic.
I will add to the list as i think of more and once again THESE ARE ONLY FOR USE ONCE S.H.T.F AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUT COME OF MAKING OR USING THESE.

One thing I do want to point out. If you are using a lighter and any type of aerosol can make sure you pull the flame away from the aerosol stream before you release the aerosol valve otherwise you will be left holding a bomb as the flame can be sucked back into the can.

Maybe I shouldn't play. Anything I'd suggest would be illegal in at least a few states, lol.

Here's a quick one, the crazier you act, the more people tend to leave you alone; ie, literally soil yourself and fling it at them, they'll run. Learned that one from the mental patients at the insane asylum I worked at. Won't work on zombies, but may make the people around you stop long enough for the zombies to eat them and you can get away.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to offend anyone, but it's just something I've seen used by the nutjobs to keep people away from them and from being put into restraints. It's a normal human response of revulsion that works to the victim's advantage. I also know of a young woman who used a tactic similar to this to avoid being raped by several attackers. The attackers were so repulsed they turned her loose.

Ummm
I will refrain from adding to this

Ok. I lied
Diet Coke, cayenne pepper and mentos

That's all I can add without getting on another
List

Okay. Maybe one more: think of the shit storm
You could cause with spoiled mayonnaise

Fecal Flurry is used in the correct context,

I'm kind of like you in that respect, most anything I'd suggest would just put me on another list.

Why it's good to raise rabbits,
and Brother Maynard helps out with an IED

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER IS SHOT FROM YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH AND HITS YOUR MONITOR

Nik, Nik, Nik!!!!!!!!!!!! For that, you must chop down a large tree, with, a, ...............HERRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back