Home made wepons

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a TV program where someone welded eight steel tubes together and used them to launch homemade ordinance. Can a spring activated tube be used to launch some of your wonderful ideas? I like the idea of keeping people far enough away so that throwing boiling water is not an option.

One of the first anti tank weapons was spring loaded . Quite dangerous to the user and hard to load . A team of Brits or Canadians used one to stop a SS Panzer group that was on the way to defend aginst the D Day invasion in WW II . The divise was designed by the Brits and part of thier issued kit .

3/8" OD, 9" long steel rod, sharpened at each end, top end a bit blunt. for safety as you grab it swiftly. Make sheaths out of milk jug plastic, using a heat gun to form them. Carry many of them, throw them, any hit is highly likely to work just fine, since they are heavy. For legal air travel, make some "ends" out of hard plastic, about 1/2 " OD, 2" long, with cross holes already drilled. Hide them inside something like a deodorant container. When you get where you're going, all you need is sand, PVC pipe, a drill bit and vicegrip, fiberglass rod/pins, and you can make as many as you like. Walk right thru metal detectors, you see.

Empty CO2 cartridges like what you use in a co2 pellet gun.
Drill a hole in the EMPTY/SPENT cylinder.
Fill with 4 f g black powder, commonly used as pan powder in a
flint lock.
Get some water proof cannon fuse available on line and cut at
least 5 " and insert into cartridge of 4 f g black.
Seal around the fuse with glue to keep water out.
Light, throw, run.
Remember the bomb is made of metal so shrapnel will get ya.
Good way to kill fish for dinner.
Good anti personnel bomb if you roll the thing in glue then
roll in steel air gun bee bee's.
Be sure you are behind cover.
Not that I've done that.:rolleyes:

One of the first anti tank weapons was spring loaded . Quite dangerous to the user and hard to load . A team of Brits or Canadians used one to stop a SS Panzer group that was on the way to defend aginst the D Day invasion in WW II . The divise was designed by the Brits and part of thier issued kit .

PIAT!
The Projector, Infantry, Anti Tank (PIAT) Mk I was a British man-portable anti-tankweapon developed during the Second World War. The PIAT was designed in 1942 in response to the British Army's need for a more effective infantry anti-tank weapon, and entered service in 1943.

From wiki.
It worked but often the shooter got shot.
Had to be real close to hit a tank.

For thoes that have been here a while or others that care to look it up . A member from the Philippines that went by the name Overlord showed us a sling shot that shoots nails . I said I would make one but never got it right . I saw a video of someone in the Philippines fishing with one snd He shot through 2 fish and had a light line on the nail and pulled them in .

Working in the prison system for 15 years I have seen all sorts of homemade weapons. The lock in the sock/bar of soap in the sock or a piece of chainlink fencing straighten out & sharpened or the "wolverine style claw". How about the toothbrush with a razor blade stuck into it (nice slashing weapon) to the traditional "shank" made from a metal spoon from the kitchen. In the end, with homemade weapons your imagination is your limitation!
Ever seen a knife made from pasta? It dries hard enough to put a serious edge on!

Make a PET knife of any size....melt down a couple of PET bottles into a flat blade, form with a saw or angle grinder, sharpen to desired needs and beware metal detectors...
I studied improvised knives (I hired an ex-con to teach me how to make shanks and shivs, and I hired an anthropology student to teach me how to knap flint and obsidian), but I don't see myself making one out of smoke or pasta.

I have been hunting for an all-ceramic kitchen knife that can go through metal detectors, however. It seems that a lot of these ceramic kitchen knives have a token amount of metal incorporated specifically for the purpose of setting off a metal detector, however.

So . . . any pointers where to get such a knife? I want a kitchen-style knife because it's easier to explain away rather than a double-edged ceramic dagger.

Latest posts

Back