Hippies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"hippy" is a pretty loose term to the uninitiated.
I'm talking about people who are into foraging and growing their own food, not the "traveler" type as they are called here that leave rubbish and cack along the roadside and in the hedges, I have no more respect for that type than you have.

Not a hippy fan never have been. I've seen the trash that was left behind and despised the Vietnam protest movement that developed for very personal reasons. It's safe to say my hatred ran deep in the not so old days.
and when they lined up and spit on our service men returning from Nam. Oh, remember what jane fonda did ? Most people who think their hippies don't know the history

She will always be Hanoi Jane to me. I have never watched another movie she was in, and would be happy to see her convicted for treason. She is still a traitor.

My Wife has been amateur student of the wild west days in particularly one specific family, she was ecstatic when I took her to a place not overly far. She has been placing flowers at the grave every July 18th, oh, by the way, it's your brother ;)

EARP.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She will always be Hanoi Jane to me. I have never watched another movie she was in, and would be happy to see her convicted for treason. She is still a traitor.

Same here. Will not tolerate her on anything playing in my home to this day. Was a big Jazzercise workout nut until Hanoi jane got into it. I changed over to jogging and lifting.

Latest posts

Back