Hippies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn old hippies....

old-hippies.jpg

Never had any use for hippies, then or now.
And what the hell is up with all these old men with pony tails? Get a hair cut.
Its not the old guys with pony tails its these young guys wearing spandex and a hair bun on top of their head . (they think its sexy ) are the young men lacking testosterone ? I have them moving to the mountains from NYC. Maybe I'm just turning into my father

I used to sing Teenage Revolution by T Rex and Teenage Rampage by the Sweet, My Generation by the WHO and Schools out by Alice Cooper.

Now I sing " Yesterday when I was young by " Glenn Campbell and "When we were young" by Bucks Fizz.

I am a Baby Boomer, so yes, I am well aware of the 60's. I never really bought into the Hippy Movement. I didn't think the Establishment was that bad. I had a good life. We never really wanted for anything. I didn't see the Hippies espousing anything that was an improvement. It is easy to criticize. Come up with a viable solution. Then I will listen.

IMHO pot was grossly overrated. It didn't do anything for me, so why take the risk. I never understood that. Still don't.

Latest posts

Back