Hidden Denver super bunker under airport??????

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be wary. SecureTeam 10 have a reputation in conspiracy circles. They are known fakers, in other words. Just an FYI.

Of course, conspiracy theories of the Denver airport are nothing new. Having been myself, I can certainly admit there is a LOT of weird symbolism on display, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was a Mt. Weather type facility at all.

Logistically, Colorado is one of the hardest states for an enemy to reach (missiles not withstanding).

Yes, that rumor has existed since the airport has been constructed. One of the ugliest airports ever to be constructed. Their is an underground facility, my wife actually had to catch a flight to Montana to visit family in the under ground terminal annex. I've been through the airport a few times, but even if they did build one...so what, taxpayers money is always being spent on one hush project or another.

You've heard about Skunk Works and the areas north of Nellis. I can for a fact say that Tonopah, Groom Lake and other test facilities exist, the F-117 was so secret prior to the Gulf War, they actually based the entire wing out of the area, then settled them down at Holloman. When these aircraft were being tested in the secret base, all the airmen and staff were ferried out to the range, it was that ultra-secret. I hear that a few are stored at Tonopah today, but most of the fifty aircraft went to Palmdale. Now these birds are now close to 30 years old. So would it be surprising to find one...well remember their are still facilities out East near Camp Richie that serve as an alternate command facility. Got to remember if the birds are grounded due to EMP, which even by classified standards Air Force One (another rumor) is suppose to be EMP tolerant.

For me, if the government built one, it has a purpose and for one, if they did, important people will be collocated their for a purpose, if anything to reconstitute a government if the D.C. is targeted. For me, I sleep well that we have facilities not known to the general public, if we all knew, then it wouldn't be a secret would it.

Latest posts

Back