Hi :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Voll

Reaction score
My name is Richard and umm, well you can't laugh at this, but I'm kind of prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse. I know, I know, it's kind of silly but I was sitting at home watching Dawn of the Dead one day with a friend and we started talking and he told me he was ready for it to happen. I laughed and joked but he pointed out something to me that made me stop and think. He quoted something from the bible for me, from Revelations. I won't do the whole quote but basically it says that in the last days the dead shall walk the earth. Could mean all nice and friendly and non fleash eating zombies but I'd rather not take my chances ya know?

And besides, everything that I'm prepping for Z Day can be used just as well for any other End of Days event. Look forward to getting laughed at and meeting people! :)

My name is Richard and umm, well you can't laugh at this, but I'm kind of prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse. I know, I know, it's kind of silly but I was sitting at home watching Dawn of the Dead one day with a friend and we started talking and he told me he was ready for it to happen. I laughed and joked but he pointed out something to me that made me stop and think. He quoted something from the bible for me, from Revelations. I won't do the whole quote but basically it says that in the last days the dead shall walk the earth. Could mean all nice and friendly and non fleash eating zombies but I'd rather not take my chances ya know?

And besides, everything that I'm prepping for Z Day can be used just as well for any other End of Days event. Look forward to getting laughed at and meeting people! :)
Howdy Richard.
I don't think you will find anybody here that will laugh at you.
We are all kinda nuts ourselves to one degree or another.
Anyway, hope you find what you need here, if not, ask.
Some body got the answers you need.

Be well, prep well.

P.S. Always double tap.

Welcome to the forum Richard Voll and glad to see you joined our community ask question whenever and either myself or anyone on here will answer it in a timely ASAP manner. And Z Day prepping , lock n load man..!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

All situations for prepping are respected here no matter how strange they may sound! We all learn from each other!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back