Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newprepper

Reaction score
My wife and I are new to this but have been having a lot of dicsussions recently. We are just getting started, so are trying not to get overwhelmed. Glad that there is a forum out here for this. Thank you

Welcome to the site! We are so glad to have you! Can't wait to hear your ideas and questions! I hope that you find all that you are looking for here!

My wife and I are new to this but have been having a lot of dicsussions recently. We are just getting started, so are trying not to get overwhelmed. Glad that there is a forum out here for this. Thank you
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions feel free to start a thread and ask. The members on this site are top notch and willing to help out!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello new prepper, welcome to the forums we are glade you joined up and welcome to the community. Got any question either myself or anyone else will try to answer your question in a fast timely manner.:m4:

Latest posts

Back