Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! Manhaters. Yall are funny, indeed. I agree with keeping your cards close to your vest. I think I may have a little more faith in humanity than I should. I think that if things get ugly, I'm hoping to bump into like-minded folks that will be more concerned with doing the right thing than getting over on someone. That's gotten me in trouble more than once though. I will heed that advice and be more weary of what/who I share with.
i think im in the same boat there! i tend to trust people when met at a personal level more than i probably should. thats probably how im going to get backstabbed and my survival gear robbed rofl
I think I am the polar opposite. I used to be extremely trusting and would often get taken advantage of or just plain old F'ed over!
Now I don't trust too many right off the bat.

i usually try and give people the benefit of the doubt, and trust until untrustworthy. problem is that untrustworthy part hits more often than not. I'm gonna have to change that up when shtf lol

i usually try and give people the benefit of the doubt, and trust until untrustworthy. problem is that untrustworthy part hits more often than not. im gonna have to change that up when shtf lol
I figure we will definitely know who our true friends are when everything goes south.
I know of family members that i wouldn't trust.

Well most who know me also know that I will not go without a fight... that being said, I already know I have a bullseye on me... they always attack infrastructure from leaders down... but I accept this risk... I have enough ppl close to me... like my cousin who will cover my 6

Well most who know me also know that I will not go without a fight... that being said, I already know I have a bullseye on me... they always attack infrastructure from leaders down... but I accept this risk... I have enough ppl close to me... like my cousin who will cover my 6
hmmmmm....... sounds to me you occupy a lofty position.
I myself I look to get in to my local city government in an attempt to make some change.
For one to get my city off of an anti gun list started by a NY mayor.

Latest posts

Back