hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmamaKAnna

Reaction score
im 27 yrs old from the state of new york. im new at the whole prepping thing. ive always wanted to be a prepper, dont get me wrong. i just am getting around to doing it. im the only one in my family to become a prepper, of course im the only one in my family that does anything. lol im open to any suggestions that will help me get started an on the right path to be prepared for anything.

Hi, usually i would say welcome aboard !! But someone, i wont mention any names keeps stealing my phrase. Water and food should be first on your list then we can go from there. Remember stock what you like to eat because you are going to have to rotate your inventory.

I think its sweet of you to try not to directly call me a thief for stealing your welcome phrase

"Hi, usually i would say welcome aboard !! But someone, i wont mention any names keeps stealing my phrase"

...but its kinda obvious since i was the second post on this thread...and you were the third lol
lol just kiddin ...all in good fun!

Joking aside, we really are glad to have you LilmamaKAnna

howdy and welcome to the forums and family.feel free to roam the topics.answer what you questons your able to.and by all means feel free to ask what you need to ask..there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here.and im sure someone can answer them..

im 27 yrs old from the state of new york. im new at the whole prepping thing. ive always wanted to be a prepper, dont get me wrong. i just am getting around to doing it. im the only one in my family to become a prepper, of course im the only one in my family that does anything. lol im open to any suggestions that will help me get started an on the right path to be prepared for anything.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back