Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hwody remi..welcome to the group and family..hope you find and learn every thing you need to.and maybe we can learn from you as well

Welcome to the forum Remi. Feel free to ask questions or just jump into a thread, we're pretty friendly here.

I'm Remi I just started prepping.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome from South La. Hope you find all you need here. Let us know how prepped are you, do you plan on bugging in or out, you have a plan as of yet. What ever you need to know just ask. Like Jim said, we are a family here. We are having a family meet the last week of this month in Tenn. Ck it out on the MEETS AND GET TOGETHERS post. The more the merrier.

Latest posts

Back