Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the forum Topdoc hope you find what you are looking for ,I am positive that some one on the forum will have an answer to any questions you may have

Newbie prepper, retired military in 2011 as a medic.. Looking to learn more about prepping and meet like minded people. Currently reside in Wisconsin .
Hiya Topdoc...whereabouts (generally) in WI? I'm in MN 50+miles north of the twin cities... there are a FEW of us northerners here...

But, you have come to the right place...we are like minded in that we need to get PREPARED!

howdy topdoc.and welcome to the forum and family..im sure we can learn from you as well as you learn from us..feel free to roam the diff topics..ask and/or answer any questons you want..

Newbie prepper, retired military in 2011 as a medic.. Looking to learn more about prepping and meet like minded people. Currently reside in Wisconsin .
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

G'day from Down Under - now a Clk - ex ###. Pioneer, Inf, Driver. Your First Aid tips will be very welcome. And, thankyou for your service, you are appreciated for what you have done.

Welcome to the forums brother! Your medical knowledge will most definitely be needed when the time comes.

Stand free, or fall trying, but at no time should we give into tyrannical Government crying.
DavyRocket

Glad to have you Top Doc! Looking forward to your post and thank you for your service for our country. . . That in itself means a lot.

You will. . . these are a great bunch of people. I have made some good life long friends here.

You will. . . these are a great bunch of people. I have made some good life long friends here.

That's good... New to this, but have a pretty good start on food, weapons, ammo etc... I have been doing alot of research online as well.. Currently looking for the best long term seeds to grow food with, lots out there but none with solid life-span times on the seeds that I can find... Need the hardy stuff, I live in Wisconsin..

Latest posts

Back