Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a supporter of the 2nd Amendment?

• Total voters

Ken1980

Reaction score
Im new at the prepping game but have always been an outdoorsman/survivalist and am former Military and Law Enforcement and am here to learn more about being prepaired.

Welcome! It is never too early to be prepared! Check out the forums...there is LOTS of good information here...all sprinkled with a bit of fun...we aren't such a serious stodgy bunch! If you have a question, feel free to ask...someone is bound to know (and have an opinion!)

Welcome sir. You can learn a lot from the knowledgeable members of this forum.

Im new at the prepping game but have always been an outdoorsman/survivalist and am former Military and Law Enforcement and am here to learn more about being prepaired.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I was not sa welcum 2 u Ken1980. I was ben frum sout La. I was ben a nabor of dat Bill Harrell. He was live nort of me but I was still call hem a coonass. He was ben in our lil famle. U was cood cee we was not talk to good in sout La. I was went to skool to et lonch. All bullsh$t aside, just ask what you need to know and someone here will have the answer or be able to lead you in the right direction. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Back