hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. Have a look around and you should get an idea as to what others are doing.

thanks just been worried since all i can see around me is more and more problems

It's only a problem if you aren't ready and get caught with your pants down. Get your pant on and get started getting started.
Look at it this way. All this bad news is just a wake up call
If you heard nothing was wrong you would do nothing. How can you fix what's not broken?
Main thing is to recognize that worry and panic are your worst enemy and will make you freeze instead of act. The worst thing you can do is sit idle.
When you hear bad news think of the worst possible case scenario and then think of what would help you to survive that situation.
Top 3 priorities are water, food, and shelter in that order. Start to develop a way to get drinking water, then have two other ways as a backup. Whatever would make sense in your situation and is within your budget. Once you get your water supply down and are comfortable with it start phase 2. Food supply. Look around in the forum and get some ideas. If you are totally freaked out I will do what I can to help walk you through a few ideas and get you on your way to a preppers to do list.

Welcome to the forum. You will definitely gain valuable knowledge as you view the forums. There are so many great members here.

just wondering what other people are doing to get prepped for what might happen.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back