Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upinsmoke

Reaction score
Hi I believe in Jesus and have been watching this show on TV and do believe the end is coming but I just dont get it, if your Christians you have nothing to worry about.

Hi I believe in Jesus and have been watching this show on TV and do believe the end is coming but I just dont get it, if your Christians you have nothing to worry about.
Almost all of us believe in Jesus but if you read Matt:24. also Luke, Mark and Rev. You will see what is in store for the the end times. Im not saying that the world will end now, but it will end as we know it. People in the great depression were dying by the thousands because of no food. I don't want my family to go through that. God is telling us to get prepped. Just like Noah, God told him the flood was comming, but God didn't build the ark for him and his family. He had to do or they would have drowned like everyone else. Didn't mean to say as much as I did on the Bible. My opinion. You can just sit on your ### and wait to see what happens, but we are getting ready. If Jesus comes before and we don't need it, so much the better. In any case, I want to be ready for what is comming. Welcome to the forum, hope you learn something.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!
I was always taught that God helps those who help themselves.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome.. Not prepping for the Tribulation ( there is only one way to prep for that ) , Im prepping for the economic collapse of this country and the ensuing chaos / martial law, so i can protect my family.... and yes we are christians, we have that prep down 100%.

Welcome.. Not prepping for the Tribulation ( there is only one way to prep for that ) , Im prepping for the economic collapse of this country and the ensuing chaos / martial law, so i can protect my family.... and yes we are christians, we have that prep down 100%.
Like realisticdude said, we are prepping to protect our family when TSHTF. We don't to see our family going through what most pepole will have to go through. I don't want my kids to say " DADDY< WHY DIDN"T YOU GET US READY FOR THIS. IM HUNGRY AND THIRSTY". We want our families to at least have food and water. WE also want to have enough weapons and ammo to protect them. If Im not ready to protect my family, my wife and daughter will most likely get sexually assaulted over and over and I will be forced to watch. Well, the only way my family will be raped will be after Im dead, but I will take as many as I can with me. My family are are preppered for when JESUS comes back, but the word says He will come after the tribulation. In any case we are ready for either one.

As a Christian then you should know that God helps those who help themselves. I'm a Christian and I'm not afraid to admit it. I do believe that prepping is what God would want me to do in order to get through all the chaos that is coming our way. We as Christians will have much to endure before Christ returns and therefor we should be prepared for this. I could sit here and quote scripture after scripture that tells us about preparing. Preppers here are doing just that. It would be stupid for me to just sit idlely by and think that everyone will help each other when the bad times come because we already know that is not true. Look at all the evil in the world right now. So I plan to do as my Lord tells me to and be prepared for whatever is coming our way.

As a Christian then you should know that God helps those who help themselves. I'm a Christian and I'm not afraid to admit it. I do believe that prepping is what God would want me to do in order to get through all the chaos that is coming our way. We as Christians will have much to endure before Christ returns and therefor we should be prepared for this. I could sit here and quote scripture after scripture that tells us about preparing. Preppers here are doing just that. It would be stupid for me to just sit idlely by and think that everyone will help each other when the bad times come because we already know that is not true. Look at all the evil in the world right now. So I plan to do as my Lord tells me to and be prepared for whatever is coming our way.
Junebug, you are so right. There are many passages that tells us what we will go through before Jesus comes again. Like I said earlier, God didn't build Noah's ark and He won't prep for us. That is up to us. I haven't heard of anyone on this forum that said they don't believe in God. I think that the ones that say "God will handle it" are just to lazy to do it themselves. Everybody on this site are seeing what is comming and are not to lazy to do what they need to do to get ready for what is comming. I for one don't want my family to suffer like the ones that are not prepaired will have to. After all, Samson killed 10,000 philistines with the jawbone af an ###. So I guess it's just as right to blow the jawbone of an ### that will try to kill my family and take our food.

Junebug, you are so right. There are many passages that tells us what we will go through before Jesus comes again. Like I said earlier, God didn't build Noah's ark and He won't prep for us. That is up to us. I haven't heard of anyone on this forum that said they don't believe in God. I think that the ones that say "God will handle it" are just to lazy to do it themselves. Everybody on this site are seeing what is comming and are not to lazy to do what they need to do to get ready for what is comming. I for one don't want my family to suffer like the ones that are not prepaired will have to. After all, Samson killed 10,000 philistines with the jawbone af an ###. So I guess it's just as right to blow the jawbone of an ### that will try to kill my family and take our food.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm prepared to do whatever I have to to protect myself and my family.

Latest posts

Back