Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah kaye lentz

Reaction score
Hello my name is Deborah or Deb it doesnt matter.
I have been looking for a place to join and to meet other preppers. Im kinda sorta new at it. Ive been stocking goods for the last couple of years not knowing that their was others out there like me looking for others that are concerned about the way things are going here in the U.S.

I live in michigan I was born and raised here. Husband was in the military until he retired out. Now he works for the local police Dept. He is also prepping along with me. Maybe not to the degree that he should be but I understand his job comes first.

We are raising our 2 grandson's. Which we have just adopted last month. My youngest comes up with all sorts of idea's. He wants to help so much. My other is jus watching for the moment.

I hope to make friends and get advice and help on idea's. If anyone lives close to Pentwater I would love to meet up and get to know you or them.

Thank You
Deborah Lentz

Hi Deb. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to jump in on any of the threads.

Actually the forum belongs to Clydesdale. But I am more than happy to welcome newcomers!

Hello my name is Deborah or Deb it doesnt matter.
I have been looking for a place to join and to meet other preppers. Im kinda sorta new at it. Ive been stocking goods for the last couple of years not knowing that their was others out there like me looking for others that are concerned about the way things are going here in the U.S.

I live in michigan I was born and raised here. Husband was in the military until he retired out. Now he works for the local police Dept. He is also prepping along with me. Maybe not to the degree that he should be but I understand his job comes first.

We are raising our 2 grandson's. Which we have just adopted last month. My youngest comes up with all sorts of idea's. He wants to help so much. My other is jus watching for the moment.

I hope to make friends and get advice and help on idea's. If anyone lives close to Pentwater I would love to meet up and get to know you or them.

Thank You
Deborah Lentz
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Actually the forum belongs to Clydesdale. But I am more than happy to welcome newcomers!
Welcome Deb. We're from south LA. (thats LOUISIANA) . old_anorak has been here longer than I have and has alot of good ideas, as do many others here. We are willing to try to answer any questions you have. Most of what I can say about prepping is can, can,can. Also work on your water system as you prep. You might be able to find some of the water containers that are used in office's water coolers. For every one 5 gal. you fill, you can add 2 teaspoons of pool shock to it. It will keep for a long time and doesn't have all the additivies that bleach has. You will have to work on your weapons also.

Welcome aboard Deborah. Like yourself I am new at prepping as well. Thanks to the wonderful people here I'm on my way to stock piling my food and water. Already have the weapons pretty much taken care of and medical supplies done for now unless I come up with something else I think I might need in an emergency. LOL Looking forward to seeing how it goes with you in prepping and hearing any ideas or questions you may have. The folks here are so very helpful and really have some good ideas. So ask away by starting your own thread and see just how helpful the folks here can be. Look forward to hearing more from you and good luck.

Latest posts

Back