Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How to Start Prepping?

• How to prep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what to stock up on and how to use what you have.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Kristen Nicole

Reaction score
My name is Kristen Nicole. I have not been prepping but I am just getting started. I chose this website so I could get some insight on how to go about prepping. I want to prepare fot the Fall of the Government which everyone knows could happen any day now.

Welcome, and thanks for joining our community. I'm not sure I understand your poll, so I will wait to hear a brief explanation.

If you are looking for starting advice, you're in the right place! Poke around the threads and you will find a lot of good and informative reading. If you have specific questions, please feel free to post a thread or contact our members and moderators through a PM.

My name is Kristen Nicole. I have not been prepping but I am just getting started. I chose this website so I could get some insight on how to go about prepping. I want to prepare fot the Fall of the Government which everyone knows could happen any day now.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

You have already done the first thing to do when prepping. That being deciding what you are prepping for.
Next I would look at food/water then protection. You will find once you get started things begin to fall in place.
Look around the site and feel free to ask questions! The members on this site are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Kristen im prepping for the same thing sorta so feel free to bonce any ideas off me that youd like.

The best place to start is with long term food and water storage. You can get alot of info on youtube. Just type in "home canning" or "water storage". The next thing you will have to learn is about defense, because when Obama declairs Martial Law, it won't be pretty. There are many preppers out here that will try to help you as much as we can. Another thing you will need is a garden. Doesn't have to be big. You can start in pots or 5gal buckets and expand as you can. Make sure to get heirloom seeds. Later Kiddo

Latest posts

Back