Hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
south australia. sweltering in the heat at the moment. poor veggie garden all wilted.

Um, sure its not Victoria Bay in South Africa??? We have the state of Victoria. I'll send you a private email when I work it out. Weather - hot (40c) humid, and very dry. Election in September, hopefully PM Gillard and her ultra left wing cronies get thrown out for good.

Um, sure its not Victoria Bay in South Africa??? We have the state of Victoria. I'll send you a private email when I work it out. Weather - hot (40c) humid, and very dry. Election in September, hopefully PM Gillard and her ultra left wing cronies get thrown out for good.

Oh, actually it is Apollo Bay, Vic ; ) Sorry...

Hi jayjay,
good to see another Aussie here. I'm super new to all this
but hoping we get some good pointers from the more experienced.
Have you done much prep work? It's different to the US experience I think.
Certainly not finding a camp stove for 5 dollars at a garage sale here, but you never know.

G'day. I tried a few sites, and this one seems more level headed ( not so extreme ). Yeah, fellow Aussies, I'm still unsure re prepping, and what do you think of our economic situation. Reading about what is going on in the US, their loss of freedoms, and having lived there 7 yrs, if I was a Yank I'd be disturbed, but, being here, well, I'm not sure. We have never had the freedoms like them ( ie guns etc), but I find our current gun laws appropriate, and our freedoms don't seem to be under attack ( though our current govt seems to have everyone in their sights). What do you think. I'd be curious how you prep, especially those in big cities (Melb/Syd).

Thats a whole can of works right there isn't it mate. I have had a few discussions with a guy here called Wild Man about America v Australia for gun laws, Conclusion is that these laws work for our country, but though both English speaking our countries are 100% different.

Anyway it's good to see another fellow Aussie, i'm out in rural Victoria, how about you?

Latest posts

Back