Hi .tired of the news and politics looking for the right place think upper michigamn?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harborcraft

Reaction score
anyone have any toughts on this area?

Attachments

• bear 8-21 to 8-23 2011 015.JPG
    bear 8-21 to 8-23 2011 015.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Not a clue, but welcome aboard ! There will be a bunch of people in a few to help you out.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

It looks peaceful.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome , cool pic , I think I'll stay in south Louisiana , never saw a bear down here and only one cougar in my 50 year life. Don't care If I never see another !

Wellcum frum sout La. I was sta heer in sout La. All we was hav is dem gators. Frid gator is sum good. U was fin sum smart fellos heer. All U hav to do is ###. Hope U was fin sum good stuf.

The UP is certainly beautiful...remote areas, lots of water and wild game, but seriously cold in the winter!! Although you also have a bounty of hardwoods for woodstove heat! I have spent some time in the UP but wasn't there long enough to determine their growing season for a garden....seriously, it has to be longer than ours though, at 8100' elevation!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

I'm to fragile for the winters up there. I like my South La winters. Lows in the mid 30's. After my third winter in Wy. I was ready to come back to my warm La. I really miss the Elk hunting.

Thoughts.... too damn cold in the winter to go out to the outhouse and I would definitely need one after seeing a bear.

Welcome to the forum.

The UP is certainly beautiful...remote areas, lots of water and wild game, but seriously cold in the winter!! Although you also have a bounty of hardwoods for woodstove heat! I have spent some time in the UP but wasn't there long enough to determine their growing season for a garden....seriously, it has to be longer than ours though, at 8100' elevation!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Latest posts

Back