hi Tiago , 16, Portugal

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrepperTiago

Reaction score
Hi , im Tiago im 16 years old , Im from Portugal and i decided to be a prepper , i saw videos on youtube about basic stuff , prepper thing , i need to be one cuz i know the doomsday is near , im preparing for ALL , getting to this forum to try to learn more and get some advice and knew new preppers so we can help eachothers , its all i guess.
P.S -Sorry my bad english its not my native language

Welcome. Look around & read alot because there is some really good info here.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....dont worry about your spelling.if we can read our bad spelling.we can read yours also.. :)

Hi , im Tiago im 16 years old , Im from Portugal and i decided to be a prepper , i saw videos on youtube about basic stuff , prepper thing , i need to be one cuz i know the doomsday is near , im preparing for ALL , getting to this forum to try to learn more and get some advice and knew new preppers so we can help eachothers , its all i guess.
P.S -Sorry my bad english its not my native language
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome. My advice is start with basics, water, food, shelter and security. You can gather stuff slowly and read as much as you can on these topics, they will pretty much cover everything you need. I'm glad there are people all over the globe, and especially young people that are learning to fend for themselves.

what clyde and brent said..plus knowledge is a big plus.learn what you can.that alone can save your life as well as others.plus knowledge can help in other areas as well.like shelter,food,water,and of course knowledge can help in other areas as well..

Latest posts

Back