Hi there,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGirl07

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Louisiana and have recently gotten into the prepper mindset. I live alone with my dog but have my parents, grandparents, sister and her three kids and my brother with one kid all non preppers or disbelievers that that could happen any advice to help me prepare enough for all of them as well as my self to a newbie prepper with a small budget??

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

A Warm Welcome! It may be tough to convince them initially but when they see the logic of things through scenarios (take the cases of natural disasters), they will come on board too.

Start with something small like have emergency bags (that can handle about 3 days worth of stuff, food, and water). Don't call it a Bug Out Bag or talk about being a prepper. Just say, it is best to be ready. Build an emergency first aid kit also as a starter. watch what will happen when one of your family members has an accident and you pull out your first aid kit and solve the problem, they will see the light.

Hi, I'm from Louisiana and have recently gotten into the prepper mindset. I live alone with my dog but have my parents, grandparents, sister and her three kids and my brother with one kid all non preppers or disbelievers that that could happen any advice to help me prepare enough for all of them as well as my self to a newbie prepper with a small budget??
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back