Hi there! New from Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ctyler07

Reaction score
My family and I are very new to prepping and really don't have any supplies, but a few cases of water and some first aid supplies. I am really excited to be here with like minded individuals that I can hopefully learn from.

Hey Clyter, welcome and hopefully we'll be able to help you out in getting you and yours ready for whatever comes your way. Feel free to ask whatever or make any suggestions.

My family and I are very new to prepping and really don't have any supplies, but a few cases of water and some first aid supplies. I am really excited to be here with like minded individuals that I can hopefully learn from.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome!
Ask questions...we want to help ya! We all started right where you are today!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Latest posts

Back