Hi, some call me pop's doc.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc pops

Reaction score
Hope to learn and teach. I am an EMT-P, RMAP, amd have worked for cridical care transport company, air medical at a level I trauma center, as well as for an event medical company. Love the out doors, bushcraft...
Hope to learn as well as help with your prepps.
Thanks
Pop's doc

howdy doc..and welcome to the forum and family.there's lots of knowledgeable folks here.who can help you out if/when needed.and im sure we can learn from you as well..

Hope to learn and teach. I am an EMT-P, RMAP, amd have worked for cridical care transport company, air medical at a level I trauma center, as well as for an event medical company. Love the out doors, bushcraft...
Thanks
Pop's doc
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks
Pop's doc

Ah Im kinda jealous of your talent! Welcome aboard Doc!

Nothing g to be jealous of, you too can do this. Just a lot of training. Over the years I have learned that every one has a talent I don't possess and just can't get my head around.

Nothing g to be jealous of, you too can do this. Just a lot of training. Over the years I have learned that every one has a talent I don't possess and just can't get my head around.
Im actually in college right now so I just havent had time to hunt down and enroll in EMS courses but I sure want to one of these days! :)

Latest posts

Back