Hi Prepper Friends

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitestar

Reaction score
My name is whitestar,
I live in N.C. I started off just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGO and thought that not going to happen to me. The more I watched more I realized some that the things that they were talking about could happen to us.
I started to prep. I have to a really good first aid kit and have started a bug out bug in case I need to leave with my 88 year old Mom and move to one of our two different bug out locations.
My husband think what ever will happen will happen. He doesn't care I think to make it through it but I do care about myself and my Mom. I have tried to think it through and come up with a plan.
It's a plan I'm still working on

My name is whitestar,
I live in N.C. I started off just watching Doomday Preppers on NGO and thought that not going to happen to me. The more I watched more I realited some that the things that they were talking about could happen to us.
I started to prep. I have to a really good first aid kit and have started a bugout bug in case I need to leave with my 88 year old Mom and move to one of our two different bugout locations.
My husband think what ever will happen will happen. He doesn't care I think to make it through it but I do care about myself and my Mom. I have tried to think it through and come up with a plan.
Welcome to the forum from south La.(thats Louisiana). It's good to see that you have enough knowledge to start prepping for you and your mother. If your husband doesn't care, don't worry about him. He will wish he did when TSHTF. You will find everybody here is willing to help in anyway they can. Start with food storage, water storage and weapons. Keep going with your BOB. It will be necessary if you have to leave your location. I wish you all the luck.

Welcome to the forum from south La.(thats Louisiana). It's good to see that you have enough knowledge to start prepping for you and your mother. If your husband doesn't care, don't worry about him. He will wish he did when TSHTF. You will find everybody here is willing to help in anyway they can. Start with food storage, water storage and weapons. Keep going with your BOB. It will be necessary if you have to leave your location. I wish you all the luck.
Thank You! I will need all the help I can get. Whitestar

Thank You! I will need all the help I can get. Whitestar
You can start by buying an extra can of tuna, chili, soup,ect. Next would be water. If you can find some of the water containers they use in water coolers that would be great. If not try to find some sturdy containers like juice bottles. You can try to designate a closet for storage or even start under you bed. Then you will need somekind of weapon. Also don't tell anyone around you that you are prepping. That is one of the most dangerous thing preppers do. The ones you tell will be the same ones that will come to get your stuff and even kill you when TSHTF. It's hard to say, but your friends will be the first ones to kill you when they are starving or dying of thirst. If you see someone at the grocery store buying alot of long lasting can goods, you could say "looks like you are prepping" or "looks like you are getting ready for when TSHTF" something to that effect. If they answer Yes, then you have someone you can you can talk to about it. The main thing is to keep it a secret until you find someone else that is prepping and you can trust. Im not a very trusting person. There are not many people around here that know Im prepping and I like it that way.

Hello from NC also Whitestar. Nice to know there is another new prepper in NC like myself. It sounds like your off to a good start to me but I'm learning as I go and the folks here are so very helpful and friendly. I'm a widower so I'm basically on my own unless my son manages to make it home when the shtf. Right now I have my medical supplies taken care of and my weapons thanks to my late husband and yep I know how to use all the weapons. He taught me well. Now I'm trying to get the food, water and home security going because my plan is to stay where I'm at since I'm on the east coast and in the country. Look forward to hearing more from you and maybe learning as much as I can to help others that are new like me. Oh and Doomsday Preppers on t.v. got me going and thinking seriously about being prepared.

My name is whitestar,
I live in N.C. I started off just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGO and thought that not going to happen to me. The more I watched more I realized some that the things that they were talking about could happen to us.
I started to prep. I have to a really good first aid kit and have started a bug out bug in case I need to leave with my 88 year old Mom and move to one of our two different bug out locations.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome aboard, sounds like you are off to a good start. A plan is key ! Might want to think about a three day bag of supply's that goes in the car or on you. Just in case it takes awhile to get to your main supply. A natural disaster might prevent you from getting home for some time, just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the forum and good on you for being committed to taking care of your mother.

Latest posts

Back