Hi, new member here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mightypugs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum but not at all new to prepping. My husband and I have been prepping for a few years (probably since we both lost our jobs) and in that time, I have learned so much of what skill sets I have and I've developed a lot more.

Unfortunately, this country is not the same country I grew up in and it's only a matter of time that the powers that be really do create one, world economy with one, world currency. My husband and I want a completely self sustaining lifestyle. I'm huge into gardening, he is an avid fisherman and hunter. I'd love to discuss ideas and learn more about what others are doing to keep themselves safe and moving along.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that we are a varied and friendly bunch here.

Hi, I'm new to the forum but not at all new to prepping. My husband and I have been prepping for a few years (probably since we both lost our jobs) and in that time, I have learned so much of what skill sets I have and I've developed a lot more.

Unfortunately, this country is not the same country I grew up in and it's only a matter of time that the powers that be really do create one, world economy with one, world currency. My husband and I want a completely self sustaining lifestyle. I'm huge into gardening, he is an avid fisherman and hunter. I'd love to discuss ideas and learn more about what others are doing to keep themselves safe and moving along.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back