hi my name is tom,and I think you are all the biggest jackasses on the planet. We need to work toget

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom malthus

Reaction score
Tom, It is time to move out of mommy's house, and stop being a keyboard Rambo!
a t a time of crisis people need to work together for the common good, all you idiots want to do is start shooting at your neighbors!people like you are the reason our world will collapse. remember to save one bullet for the end-in fact do the world a favor and use it first on yourselves- we might have to rebuild civilization and we don't need selfish barbarians to make it suck.

Maybe you should actually read some of the post on this site...lots of good people sharing information, resources, experience. You will find ZERO HOSTILITY unless you are openly insulting people!! Frankly I am offended that you wasted your time just to insult others.

a t a time of crisis people need to work together for the common good, all you idiots want to do is start shooting at your neighbors!people like you are the reason our world will collapse. remember to save one bullet for the end-in fact do the world a favor and use it first on yourselves- we might have to rebuild civilization and we don't need selfish barbarians to make it suck.
Ok, so you have a problem with people who want to protect their family and friends, and take care of themselves. Sounds to me you are the JACKASS!
Also you seem pretty cowardly when you can only talk shit to people in a forum, and not face to face.

p.s. Next time you want to go on a site and start some of your crap try using spell check.

Last edited:

I think he should have changed his message to:

Hello Im Tom the Troll...
In a time of crisis people need to work together, but Im gonna make myself into so much of an ### that even the fun peace loving (not to mention starving and desperate) people around me will want to put me out of my misery!! I insult others even though I preach peace
and 'the common good'...
you can also call me Tom the Tool
or Tom the Tyrant

God what an idiot
...fun fact that Im sure our little buddy tom the troll doesn't know...
The real Tom Mathus was reverend...and a scholar in the field of political science/economy. Even wrote a book that foretold that "sooner or later famine or disease would keep the population in check" he worked for a utopian society, and warned about the dangers and risk of unchecked population growth.....can you say OLD SCHOOL PREPPER they have been throughout history...and are now considered some of the great thinkers! Coincidence...I think not

Sounds like one of the sheeple to me.these people have no life & feel no value with human interaction.a keyboard commando, nothing else.sad really. You would think a middle-aged man would have something better to do with his time.he's probably been one of the "you owe me" people all his life.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380686242206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380686242206.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
After SHTF: (to use the other version then paraphrase it...)

Tom, Tom, the piper's son,
Stole a pig, and away he run.
Tom run here, Tom run there,
Tom was taken out at a 1000 yards
As he ran through the village square... ;)

Last edited:
Ick. I thought I smelled a Troll. They reek of Red Bull, Mountain Dew (excuse me I mean Mtn. Dew for the uneducated) Cheetos , halitosis and body odor. I refuse to have a battle of wits with the pitifully unarmed. Cowards hide behind their computers screens and Mummy's skirts.:p

Latest posts

Back